Invest in a Sectional Title Scheme in Plettenberg Bay which generates a rental income:
Why invest in this project?
- It is a way to invest in the property market and the tourism market at the same time.
- The South African tourism market is growing.
- Keurbooms Strand is becoming a hot spot for the super-rich according to a CNBCAfrica.com article report
- Plettenberg Bay, including Keurbooms Strand was again nominated as Africa’s Leading Beach Destination for the 8th time.
- It is a sectional title so just like any other sectional title the property is registered in your name.
- Sectional title is a well recognised and controlled method of property ownership.
- The section can be sold at any time.
- It is not a property syndicate, you buy your own section and participate in the rental pool.
- The investment should generate sufficient funds to cover your finance costs and more.
- The hotel room is completely furnished and is maintained by the hotel operator.
- You share in the rental income of the hotel
- You benefit from the hotel operators’ professional marketing programs.
- You benefit from the operator managing and servicing the room (No time needed from you)
- Rental is distributed between all hotel rooms on an equal basis and is not dependent on your room being occupied.
Hotel Room Investment
Buy a hotel room (One section in The Dunes Sectional title)
Launch price R435 000
(Price is quoted Excluding VAT)
ROI on 50% Occupancy 12%
ROI on 55% Occupancy 13%
ROI on 60% Occupancy 15%
ROI on 65% Occupancy 16%
(ROI estimated on VAT inclusive price)
2017 Forecast +55.00%
2017 Year to Date 52,31%
2016 Actual 49,21%
2015 Actual 37,51%
Even though current rental income performance is showing excellent growth, the hotel operator, its employees and agents do not guarantee the rental income at any stage as it is subject to business and economic cycles, impact of government policies as well as the Rand / USD exchange fluctuation.
Agent Name: Neil Tucker
Agent Tel: +27(0)828284893
Office Tel: +27 (0) 044 872 9022
Office Fax: +27(0)865519697